Are You The Best?
We Are Looking For Talented Auto Technicians. How Much Experience Do You Have? We Need Techs With Experience On Different Styles Of Vehicles..Trucks..Cars & SUVS
FILL OUT THE APPLICATION AND SUBMIT! WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW
Automotive Technicians should possess basic experience in performing routine auto maintenance tasks. Additional experience in performing front-end alignments and tire rotations and similar maintenance tasks is also helpful. A working knowledge of state inspection guidelines including emissions and safety is a plus.
Automotive Technician Job Description: Top Duties and Qualifications
An Automotive Technician, or Automotive Service Technician, fixes, inspects and maintains cars, trucks, SUVs and other vehicles for drivers. Their main duties include using tools to find any potential issues with someone’s vehicle, explains problems with the car to the driver and performing maintenance on the car to fix it or prevent it from future breakdowns or issues.
Automotive Technician duties and responsibilities
An Automotive Technician is largely responsible for diagnosing and repairing vehicle engine systems. Automotive Technicians may have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Repair brake and steering systems.
- Diagnose and repair electrical and electronic systems.
- Replace or repair transmissions and fuel components as needed.
- Repair cooling components and systems including air conditioners and engine cooling.
- Perform emissions inspections, safety checks and similar state-regulated vehicle examinations.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Produce legible and accurate paperwork reflecting work performed.
- Possess a valid state driver’s license for conducting test drives.