Welcome To Quality Auto Service Center Fort Worth Texas
Quality Auto Service Center is an authorized Jasper engines installation center! Let us give your auto or truck a new lease on life with Jasper engines
We strive to get our customers important things done the same day, with our “express service”. In most cases, we do. We want to help keep you on schedule.When you need maintenance to get your car back to running great again, then our service is perfect for you. Our mechanics diagnose any problems or potential problems and give your car a complete maintenance checkup to get you back on the road in no time. If you just need an oil and filter change then our mechanics can get you out the door quickly with our “express auto service”. In most cases an oil and filter change can be completed in less than 30 minutes.
- Oil and filter change
- Free 44 point courtesy inspection with oil change
- Factory scheduled maintenance
- Brake diagnosis and repair, including anti-lock
- Check engine light diagnosis
- Electrical system diagnosis and repair
- Emissions diagnosis and repair
- Engine service and repair
- Complete Engine Replacement
- Free Engine Light Scan
- Engine Repair & Replacement
- Timing Belts
- Transmission Service and Repair
- 2 and 4 wheel alignments
- Differential Service
- Fuel system service and repair
- Heating and cooling system repairs
- Ignition system service and repair
- Suspension service and repair
- Tire sales & service
- Pre-purchase Inspections
- Annual Maintenance Evaluations
- Virtually anything your car needs
Texas “Best” Auto Repair Clinic”, with the friendliest customer service department in Fort Worth & Haltom City, Texas…Guaranteed!
CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Auto technicians say the key to keeping vehicles running well-today and down the road-is routine maintenance. Yet many drivers tend to stall when it comes to keeping up with some everyday auto-basics. A recent survey by the Car Care Council found:
- 22 percent of cars had low or dirty engine oil.
- 20 percent had low or contaminated brake fluid.
- 17 percent had dirty air filters.
- 16 percent had inadequate cooling protection or low coolant levels.
- 15 percent had inadequate or contaminated power steering fluid.
- 12 percent needed new belts
Military Discount: 10% OFF LABOR On Any Service.